Post Reply  Post Thread 
I lost access to my username and password
Moore88

Group: Registered
I lost access to my username and password

Or they are not working. Sorry for the provocative title, but the username is obamaassinationhit.0catch.com and the password is j1o2n3a4. I attempted to log in several times and the url and password are correct but no dice. Thank you.

12-05-2008 09:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin E. Meserve
Administrator

Group: Administrators

RE: I lost access to my username and password

This is just a guess but, I think your site was shut down by 0catch because of the URL. The site behind that URL could be perfectly innocent, but I don't think anyone is willing to take that chance. To learn more information about this try opening a problem ticket using the 0catch Tech Support Form.

Martin E. Meserve
http://www.k7mem.com
[ p.s. If you have a question about your web site, please include your web site URL in your posts. ]
12-06-2008 05:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
herriscalvin
Unregistered

Hey Moore,
I have read your problem according to me you can change your username password by requesting to moderators or otherwise make new id or what.dont think more on it.enjoy posting.

Thanks.

11-11-2009 01:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Martin E. Meserve
Administrator

Group: Administrators

You may have read the problem, but I don't think you understand it. You are also responding to a post that is almost a year old. In that time, either the original poster has solved his problem or he has moved on.

No, the moderators for this forum can not change your user ID or password. Moderators have no access to user accounts. Any adjustments like that needs to be handled by the administrators and can be requested through a trouble ticket.

Martin E. Meserve
http://www.k7mem.com
[ p.s. If you have a question about your web site, please include your web site URL in your posts. ]
11-11-2009 05:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites