Post Reply  Post Thread 
Advertisements on webpage.
MulburyAcoustic

Group: Registered
Advertisements on webpage.

Hello,

I'm new to this website and began by using the free hosting option for my website. Earlier tonight, however, I updated to the Bronze package to remove those pesky adds, but they still seem to be appearing randomly when accessing my website. Sometimes the ads appear, and sometimes they do not. Is this because I only recently upgraded? Or is this part of the Bronze package?

11-19-2008 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin E. Meserve
Administrator

Group: Administrators

RE: Advertisements on webpage.

No, a Bronze package does not include advertisments. Your web pages should be free of any advertisments from 0catch. Make sure you force a couple of browser refreshes when visiting your site. Your browser may be caching old information. You may want to try throwing away some of the old cookies that were put on your PC from the old advertisments.

There may be other reasons why your seeing advertisments, but you haven't provided a URL for your site, so I can't look in to check it out. Please provide a URL and I will have a look.

Martin E. Meserve
http://www.k7mem.com
[ p.s. If you have a question about your web site, please include your web site URL in your posts. ]
11-20-2008 05:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites