Post Reply  Post Thread 
account banned for spam violations
blah23

Group: Registered
Sad  account banned for spam violations

it said my site had been banned for spam violations, I don't send anyone any spam, I just keep keyloged files of my computers activities in the account for my own personal security reasons, no one gets sent anything. I don't understand why my account is banned, any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance

07-01-2008 08:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaseparlo

RE: account banned for spam violations

If you work out what you did let me know, I want to get our site deleted but don't have a password and nobody will respond to my tech support requests...

07-03-2008 05:08 PM
jearl
Administrator

Group: Administrators

blah23 Wrote:
it said my site had been banned for spam violations, I don't send anyone any spam, I just keep keyloged files of my computers activities in the account for my own personal security reasons, no one gets sent anything. I don't understand why my account is banned, any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance

Generally speaking we frown on keylogger sites. However, what basically guarantees that your keylogger site will get deleted is if you run out of room and overload our ftp servers with login requests.

07-10-2008 12:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jearl
Administrator

Group: Administrators

jaseparlo Wrote:
If you work out what you did let me know, I want to get our site deleted but don't have a password and nobody will respond to my tech support requests...

What's the name of the site? I'll see if I can't get it sorted out.

07-10-2008 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blah23

http://www.blah23.0catch.com

jearl Wrote:

jaseparlo Wrote:

07-11-2008 03:46 PM
jaseparlo

jearl Wrote:

jaseparlo Wrote:

Thanks Jearl. it's http://3rdcroydon.bravepages.com - nobody has the login details, and we're pretty sure that the email account that was used doesn't even exist any more.

Jase

07-30-2008 06:30 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites