Post Reply  Post Thread 
Where are my files?
whatsitsgalore

Group: Registered
Where are my files?

All of a sudden, I have scores of files that are empty, listed as size zero. They can't be seen, can't be re-uploaded, can't be deleted. Your site just lost at least a third of my files. What is going on?

08-14-2012 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatsitsgalore

RE: Where are my files?

Explored a bit more and couldn't find one page of my site that is viewable, save the home page. I've got whole folders that have just vanished, others that are now empty, and files showing up in the wrong places. I can't upload, download, rename, move or in any way begin to repair this mess.

whatsitsgalore Wrote:
All of a sudden, I have scores of files that are empty, listed as size zero. They can't be seen, can't be re-uploaded, can't be deleted. Your site just lost at least a third of my files. What is going on?

08-14-2012 09:07 PM
papouliot

RE: Where are my files?

I just discovered the same exact issue. I lost years worth of files overnight. Have you heard any word from them about this issue? I can't believe this happened.

whatsitsgalore Wrote:
Explored a bit more and couldn't find one page of my site that is viewable, save the home page. I've got whole folders that have just vanished, others that are now empty, and files showing up in the wrong places. I can't upload, download, rename, move or in any way begin to repair this mess.

whatsitsgalore Wrote:

11-07-2012 05:12 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites