Post Reply  Post Thread 
No Redirecting
lonecaveman

Group: Registered
No Redirecting

How do I stop my pages from redirecting to other sites that are not mine? or is it simply the browser that you have to use to stop the redirecting?

DJ

05-09-2010 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin E. Meserve
Administrator

Group: Administrators

RE: No Redirecting

I do not see your site redirecting at all. I see popups and adverts, but no redirect. I tried using Firefox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 7.

It has been my experience that Firefox is better at blocking popups, pop unders, and redirects than IE. But I still didn't see anything out of the ordinary with either browser.

And, I don't see anything in your web page code that would redirect. What kind of behaviour are you seeing?

Martin E. Meserve
http://www.k7mem.com
[ p.s. If you have a question about your web site, please include your web site URL in your posts. ]
05-11-2010 05:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lonecaveman

Group: Registered
RE: No Redirecting

It stopped redirecting after I put a check mark on "warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page", other wise everything seems to be fine, I use firefox.

DJ

05-12-2010 06:53 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites