Post Reply  Post Thread 
Site Stats -- 2009
FriendlyGuy

Group: Registered
Site Stats -- 2009

Just a little note, nothing major: it looks like the day-hits stats page isn't updating to 2009. It still says Dec. 30, 2008, and it appears to be continuing counting new hits for that day. Nothing major, of course, just a note...

01-01-2009 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin E. Meserve
Administrator

Group: Administrators

RE: Site Stats -- 2009

Thanks for noticing that.

I only use the stats in my User Manager for a quick look at bandwidth usage, but it is kind of a funny happening. It's like time stopped on December 30th, but page hits keep accumulating.

My web site averages about 600 hits a day, but it is not heavy in images so the Bandwidth usage is relatively small. With some of the bandwidth usage being brought over from last year, and it accumulating like it is, will some sites run out of Bandwidth before their actual allocation is exceeded? I don't know. This may be a good item to send to the 0catch Admins. Try using the 0catch Tech Support Form and let them know.

Martin E. Meserve
http://www.k7mem.com
[ p.s. If you have a question about your web site, please include your web site URL in your posts. ]
01-02-2009 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baby3

Too the counter has got stuck. I simply am afraid that it for ever has got stuck. But if they continue it in a month it will not make any problems. I in day had 50-60 visitings, but not the usual person.

01-02-2009 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baby3

Children you want, that in 365 days would end all throughput of a site. And the site was closed. There will be no it, I will leave on new hosting. Somebody to me will tell, whether there are at it similar problems with site stats? Or they only me, have decided to cover throughput.

01-03-2009 05:32 AM
darts501

Here is a free stat counter you can add to your site pages. It works fine and you can also request regular emails to tell you basic stats on a weekly / monthly basis.. The Stat Counter will give you more than just how many hits you have received it will tell you how your site was found either by link or by search engine and lots move.

Have a look at the example they publish on the site.

http://www.statcounter.com/

I have used the statcounter for about five years with no problems.

David
01-04-2009 04:52 AM
baby3

Thanks, at me are the counter paid. Business in throughput which will end. They have destroyed all my files on it hosting. I have left on a server godaddy.com. Listen to them more in imaginations. At all of us was licence, we worked with three world companies. moby, christina agelera, time warners. I constantly update data on a server therefore losses not so strong. And data on a hard disk are constantly lost. Time in 3-5 years. It will be possible to tell not less than in a year, that I have lost nothing. I not a log stupid not to know it.

01-04-2009 07:59 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites