Post Reply  Post Thread 
Adding access to subweb
lcdasc

Group: Registered
Adding access to subweb

When accessing the password protect function, the pages are not displaying properly, ie. little x's instead of graphics.

Also, when I try to add a user to the subweb, I'm getting "Do you want to run or save file" etc. When I click Run I then get an error message, the NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:odbd IP:0199 OP:63:726f736f - Choose Close to terminate or Ignore. If I choose Ignore I keep getting error message. I have turned off the certification validation options on my internet settings, but am a loss as to what to do now.

Elaine Hawes

12-21-2008 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lcdasc

RE: Adding access to subweb

lcdasc Wrote:
When accessing the password protect function, the pages are not displaying properly, ie. little x's instead of graphics.

Also, when I try to add a user to the subweb, I'm getting "Do you want to run or save file" etc. When I click Run I then get an error message, the NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:odbd IP:0199 OP:63:726f736f - Choose Close to terminate or Ignore. If I choose Ignore I keep getting error message. I have turned off the certification validation options on my internet settings, but am a loss as to what to do now.

Elaine Hawes

12-22-2008 05:48 AM
lcdasc

RE: Adding access to subweb - solved

Problem solved - found a solution which is not pretty but works!

12-22-2008 05:49 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites